De'Anthony Thomas Jersey - Project Management - Theory and Practice

Ответить

chenyan94

12 фев 2019, 3:36
Each practice day Limited Travis Kelce Jersey , the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs host the Cincinnati Bengals this week at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday Night Football.Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:BengalsSome notesAt this point, I wouldn’t expect safety Eric Berry, outside linebacker Justin Houston, or center Mitch Morse to play this weekend.Linebacker Anthony Hitchens’ status caught my attention. Hitchens was limited in practice on Thursday after practicing fully on Wednesday. With the current state of the run defense and Joe Mixon coming to town, the Chiefs certainly cannot afford to be without Hitchens. The Bengals had 16 players listed on their Thursday injury report. The two injuries we’ve been monitoring have been to cornerback Darqueze Dennard and safety Shawn Williams, two starters in the Cincinnati secondary. Dennard missed practice again Thursday but Williams appears to be making progress—he was limited.Bengals star AJ Green was limited Thursday but it is not injury related, which is kind of a weird status. Hard to know what’s going on there. The Bears cautioned they are “not even there yet” in assessing whether to pursue Kareem Hunt, but they also didn’t close the door on the running back.Hunt is on the Commissioner Exempt List and would need to be reinstated before he could sign with any team De'Anthony Thomas Jersey , and the NFL is investigating three separate incidents involving Hunt.But Bears coach Matt Nagy served as the Chiefs’ offensive coordinator in 2017 when Hunt led the league in rushing as a rookie. The two spoke recently, Nagy said.“I talked to Kareem, completely wanting to know how he’s doing,” Nagy said, via Jeff Dickerson of ESPN. “We had a good conversation. Here’s a kid that I spent a year coaching on offense. It’s a tough situation. I wanted to see . . . making sure that he’s OK, but understanding, too, the situation that happened is unfortunate for everybody. He knows that.“The only thing I cared about when I talked to him was literally his personal life Dustin Colquitt Jersey Salute to Service , how he’s doing. It was a good conversation. He sounded good. But that’s it. The other stuff, that’s not where it’s at. There’s more to it than the football, so we talked strictly on that.”Jordan Howard, who rushed for a career-low 935 yards in 2018, enters the final year of his contract in 2019, so the Bears could be in the market for a running back.But whatever team signs Hunt — and someone will simply because he’s young and talented — will face public backlash. The Chiefs waived Hunt on Dec. 1 after a video surfaced of him shoving and kicking a woman in the hallway of his Cleveland residence.Nagy, though, said he was “raised to give guys second chances.”“I had a really good experience with him Authentic Steven Nelson Jersey ,” Nagy said. “On the football field, you can see what he does.“As far as the person, with me and coaching him and all that stuff, there were no issues at all. He was a really, really good kid. He came to work every day. He wasn’t late to meetings, any of that. So it was obviously a surprise. It’s an unfortunate situation for everybody. We all understand it. It’s a learning lesson for everybody.”
Ответить
Программа для управления проектами,
коллективом и документами on-line!